To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Associate Scientist in Biotech
* Prepare drug conjugates and screen antibodies for the development of immunoassays.
* Execute experiments on the clinical analysers in order to characterize and optimize immunoassays.
* Analyze and interpret data, evaluate results, form conclusions, and determine future experiments in day-to-day product development activities.
* Accurately and consistently record experimental methods, materials and results.
* Participate in the validation of new test methods and new products.
* Write technical reports, SOPs, and present technical data to the project team.
* Assume responsibility for timely completion of projects, ensuring activities are consistent with project critical path and responding appropriately to changing priorities..
* Contribute to the transfer of new products into manufacturing and assist in preparing manufacturing documents, quality control procedures and procedure change orders
* Assure compliance with GMP, QSRs, ISO and IVD regulations in the performance of department responsibilities
* BS or MS in biochemistry, biology, chemistry, or related field with 1-4 years of R&D laboratory experience.
* Knowledge and proficiency with at least one of the designated technical areas
* Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
* Excellent detail oriented documentation skills
* Intermediate Computer skills for MS Office
* Self sufficient, Self-motivated and focused
* R&D laboratory experience
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center