To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Research Analyst - Immune
# With minimal supervision, produce high-quality analytical market research reports, which are designed for decision-makers within the biopharmaceutical industry.
# Contribute to the scope and direction of deliverables in the cardiovascular and metabolic disease areas, while working under editorial and production deadlines.
# Critically analyze and interpret pre-clinical and clinical literature, and evaluate commercial information to forecast the market potential of developmental drugs.
# Conduct primary research via interviews and surveys with medical experts and key opinion leaders.
# Interact with, and develop relationships with biopharmaceutical industry clients and internal stakeholders.
# Collaborate with sales and marketing teams and contribute to corporate initiatives
* A first or upper second-class B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a scientific or medical discipline.
* Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and objectively in written and spoken English.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* A flexible and collaborative approach to work.
* Familiarity with the drug development and commercialisation process.
* Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
An advanced degree in the life sciences (Ph.D, Pharm.D., or M.D.).
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center