To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
This role interacts deeply with all internal business functions as well as customers, regulatory bodies, and global field-based personnel. The role requires technical knowledge of genotyping applications.
1. Strategic product management and product lifecycle activities associated with existing and new product management.
2. Strong background in molecular biology applications, including genotyping and DNA sequencing
• Experience managing an integrated application and hardware platform (assay, software, and instrumentation) a plus.
3. Key skills and competencies
• Effective documentation of voice of customer / developing products for competitive advantage
• Business case development / analytical capabilities
• Effective participation in phase-gate product development processes
• Direct experience developing clinical products for regulated markets
• Superior communication skills
• Excellent team player
• Highly flexible and willing to take on new assignments in emerging focus areas
• Strong cross-functional execution experience
• Takes initiative without being coached
• Excellent planning and scheduling skills
• Knowledge of key accounts and key researchers
4. Partners closely with field sales teams and global business leaders to align strategic priorities and ensure a balanced approach to current and future product development activities.
5. BS/BA or Higher with experience in genotyping. Ph.D. a plus, MBA a plus
6. 3 year+ related experience in marketing, sales, or program management
7. Key competencies:
• Strong cross-functional execution experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Takes initiative without being coached.
• Excellent planning and scheduling skills.
• Experience working in a structured product development environment.
AgBio experience preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center