To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Research Associate in Biotech
Research Associate provides support in the research laboratory by assisting with the validation, performance, and troubleshooting of procedures under the supervision from Clinical Trials/Research management staff. Other duties include additional laboratory support/clerical functions.
To perform this job safely and successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty competently. Include some or all of the following but not limited to:
1) Responsible for research and development in collaboration with the Specialty clinical laboratory scientist.
2) Make detailed observations, analyze data, and interpret results.
Prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols, and quantitative analysis.
3) Assembles and operates laboratory equipment.
4) Collects and records data and performs mathematical tasks involved in summarizing results of experiments may include statistical, numerical or multi-variant analysis, use of excel and word programs, and related clerical functions.
5) Prepare reagents.
6) Prepare laboratory specimens.
7) Comply with health and safety policies, procedures, and practices.
A bachelor of science or advanced degree in a Life Sciences or equivalent with at least two (2) years working with direct experience in a research or an assay development environment.
1) Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures and policy manuals.
2) Write routine reports and correspondence.
3) Communicate effectively in English with other team members (written and verbal)
4) Ability to follow detailed written or oral instructions.
5) Ability to deal with common workplace problems and provide recommendations/solutions.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center