To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Research Associate in Biotech
Research Associates are involved in developing, troubleshooting and optimizing protein-based immunoassays for the intracellular signaling product line.
* Bachelorís degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, or other related disciplines.
* Two (2) years of experience working in a research or development environment, preferably in a lab setting.
* Demonstrated knowledge of standard data analyst tools, including Excel, GraphPad Prism, etc.
* Demonstrated experience in supporting the testing of assays prior to product release; running antibody-based assays and product development preferred.
* Demonstrated knowledge of proper safety protocols and techniques for working with BL2 samples.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center