To see other biotech frequently asked questions,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/faq/
(Continued from previous question...)
How do I submit a sequence to the interface alanine scanning server?
To submit a sequence to the interface alanine scanning server, you must be a registered user. To register, click here.
If you are a registered user, go to the Alanine Scanning Server submission form and do the following:
- Enter your username or registered email address.
- Enter a job name for your sequence.
- Upload your protein complex file (must be PDB format).
- Define the interface for alanine scanning by entering the chain ID's (as in the complex; case sensitive) involved in the interface and the interface partners to which they belong.
- Optional: If you want results for specific interface side-chains, you can upload a Mutations List. Click here for file format. If there is a format error, all interface side-chains will be considered.
- Click the Submit button.
(Continued on next question...)