To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Research Scientist I (Lab Sciences)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serve as a study director in the direction and execution of assigned studies in compliance with GLP regulations as they apply to the conduct of nonclinical research.
• Participate in and coordinate all phases of the study planning process with appropriate departments.
• Generate high-quality protocols, amendments, and reports appropriate for assigned studies.
• Review, interpret, integrate, and present data on assigned studies, using the assistance of senior scientific staff as appropriate.
• Function as contact for the planning and execution of sponsor interaction related to assigned studies, including proposal management and study scheduling, conduct and reporting.
• Provide technical and scientific guidance to the research staff.
• Attend scientific meetings, conferences and training courses to enhance job and professional skills.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Education: Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent in a scientific related discipline. Related Master's degree (M.S./M.A.) or PhD/DVM preferred.
• Experience: Minimum of 6 to 7 years related experience in the contract research, academic, or pharmaceutical industry.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center