To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
PhD Scientist: Protein Sciences
• Lead a group of scientists to provide Protein Sciences expertise and support for projects in different stages of the pipeline
• Utilize scientific expertise to produce proteins for X-ray crystallography and high-throughput screening,
• Individually contribute to team goals, as well as achieve results through others
• Identify technical trends in the discipline and develop new scientific/?technical processes or approaches, incorporating the latest scientific advances
• Publish and present results, both internally and externally
• Participate in multi-disciplinary teams, both cross-functionally and across sites
• Mentor, train, evaluate, and develop associates
• A PhD in biochemistry or a related field, productive post-doctoral work and 5 +? years of relevant experience in a biopharmaceutical setting.?
• Be a recognized leader in the field of Protein Sciences with extensive expertise in cloning, expression, protein purification and analysis.?
• A proven track record of developing and optimizing protein purification processes.?
• Extensive experience with a wide variety of biochemical methods for protein characterization.?
• Experience managing people is required
• Be a team player and manage from the bench
• Expertise purifying protein complexes, viral proteins and membrane proteins is a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center