To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* MS in Bioinformatics, Biology, Computer Science, or related discipline is required, PhD is a plus.
* Familiar with molecular biology, biological pathways, and genomics
* Experience in Illumina sequencing data and bioinformatics pipelines
* Proficiency in the use of bioinformatics software, packages, and database
* Proficiency with Perl, Python, R, bash, C/C++, java, and/or SQL in Linux/Unix environment
* Strong skills in the application of statistical analytical methods in genetic data analysis
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work within a team, among cross-departments, and as an Independent contributor, requiring minimal supervision
Ambry Genetics offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, 125c, generous PTO package, high-performance culture, supplemental insurance (i.e. Pet, Legal, Aflac, etc.), relocation allowance, and 125c.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center