To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Associate Scientist in Pharmaceutical
- Developability assessment of Discovery portfolio leads
- Definition of the drug product trajectory
- Solid state form selection for the drug substance
- Characterization of Drug Substance and Drug Product
- Particle Characterization
- Material Characterization including excipients
- Dissolution and drug product performance optimization
Designs, programs and executes experiments and the scientific interpretation of the results.
- Responsible for supporting chemical development by solid state and particle characterization of development compounds
- Responsible for supporting drug product development by solid state and particle characterization of mainly complex formulations in development such as micro- and nano suspensions
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of researchers, internally as well as externally.
- Bachelor in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences or a related science with relevant industrial experience.
- Expertise in solid state chemistry and/or particle characterization desired
- Highly motivated, with excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
- Highly effective team player who can work in a matrix organization to accomplish assigned tasks
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) with a willingness to learn the basics of the Dutch language.
- Good English scientific writing skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center