To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Expert Scientist Bioinformatician
• The ideal candidate has a PhD in Life Sciences or Computer science; in the latter case, familiarity with molecular biology and immunology is desirable.
• Minimum 8 to 12 years experience, more a plus.
• Expertise and experience in sequence data analysis and protein structure is required, and familiarity with micro-array data processing, preferably with R+Bioconductor, and with NGS data analysis, is a plus. Some proficiency in programming (Perl, Python, C++, R) and a basic knowledge of statistics is also requested.
• Capacity to plan and deliver on time, as well as excellent communication and people management skills are a must.
• The candidate will be willing to learn every day, will be open, creative, and can work autonomously.
• Experience in managing a team, both workload and development of the team members.
• The candidate will also be fluent in French & English (oral and written).
The job involves:
• Performing, and supervising, gene and protein sequence and structure analysis.
• Interacting with research project teams, and reporting to them on work progress.
• Participation to definition and improvement of the computing environment, both for hardware and software tools.
• Leading and managing a group of people.
• Sharing expertise and know-how, and learning from scientists.
• Driving contacts with external colleagues and academic research.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center