To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Field Services Engineer II
1. Undertakes scientific instruments installation, basic training, maintain, telephone and on-site service.
2. May help and coach other field service engineers to make solution to solve on-site problems.
3. May liaise with global technical support centre and other specialists to report and correct faults.
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in: Biomedical Engineering or Electronics, Biology etc.
2. At least 2 years working experience.
3. Proven system analytical problem solving skills.
4. Able and willing to learning new technology and new skill.
5. Well communication skills required, either to internal partner and customers.
6. Well oral and written English skill.
7. Well computer skills using windows and Microsoft office.
8. Able and willing to travel extensively to cover our distributed instrument base.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center