To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Clinical Research Physician-Respiratory
* In this position you will be involved in providing medical and scientific leadership in the global development of new medicines targeted at indications in the field of respiratory disease.
* You will have an important role providing medical and scientific leadership in the innovative design, execution, monitoring and interpretation of clinical trials in one or more development programmes.
* You will be involved in building strong relationships with a network of external scientific experts and opinion leaders.
* You will work closely with colleagues in other functions including Patient Safety, Regulatory Affairs, and Clinical Operations.
* You will be involved primarily in late stage (Ph2b and later) clinical programmes, but will be expected to collaborate with clinical colleagues supporting early stage programs as well as medical affairs colleagues.
* You will provide expert medical input into the preparation of regulatory documents and interactions with regulatory authorities.
* You will provide expert medical and scientific analysis and interpretation of data from ongoing studies and in the literature.
* You will participate in the preparation of publications and presentations at scientific meetings and congresses.
* You are a fully qualified physician. Board certification in Pulmonary Medicine or Internal Medicine is preferred.
* You have a minimum of 2 year pharmaceutical clinical development experience of leading clinical studies with new chemical entities, or you have experience in conducting clinical studies in academia in respiratory diseases.
* You have experience in the design and interpretation of clinical trials in the respiratory area.
* You have good teamwork and collaboration skills
* You have good verbal and written communication skills in English
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center