To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Sr Scientist in Biotech
In this role, the scientist will serve as the Formulation Development representative on small molecule development teams, providing functional area expertise during the development of clinical and commercial programs.
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Material Sciences, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or other relevant scientific field with minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry with emphasis on oral solid dosage forms.
- Experience in late stage development, optimization, and scale-up studies is highly desirable.
- Experience as Formulation Development lead serving on interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in authoring regulatory documentation (IND, IMPD, MAA, etc.) and interacting with regulatory authorities is required
- In depth understanding of typical unit operations for the manufacture of oral solid dosage forms (i.e. granulation, drying, milling, blending, compression, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience on non-solid dosage forms (i.e. unique drug delivery systems) design of experiments, statistics, and unique technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that enable effective management and resolution of complex, project-related issues involving collaborations with multiple functional areas.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center