To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
* Serve as company expert in various statistical areas.
* Establish statistical principles and tools for use throughout the company.
* Evaluate design of new products and algorithms and provide recommendations to Product Development.
* Clinical study planning, execution, reporting and publication.
* Clinical study data analysis and interpretation.
* Provide support for regulatory submissions.
* Interpret and present data for non-experts (e.g. business development, clinicians, and marketing).
* Use statistical analysis to guide improvements in products and new product designs.
* Provide statistical support for analysis of data from a variety of sources.
* Provide non-statistical support in clinical research.
1. Required Education & Experience:
* Masters degree in Statistics, Biostatisitcs or relevant and 5+ years of experience in regulated medical industry.
2. Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Experienced in the design of experiments.
* Experienced in the analysis and presentation of data.
* Experience with Bayesian statistics.
* Experience with stochastic processes.
* Experience interacting with regulatory bodies.
* Comprehensive knowledge of applied statistical principles and modeling in the design and analysis of clinical trials.
* Knowledgeable in quality systems.
* General knowledge in probability, statistics and stochastic process.
* Proficient in statistical software tools (including SAS and R).
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Able to travel up to 10%
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center