To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
This individual will be responsible for providing technical support for clients as needed. Responsibilities include providing detailed information (technical and clinical) about genetic tests offered by Ambry Genetics, communication of relevant results, and basic results interpretation, if necessary. This employee will work collaboratively with the Clinical Diagnostics team, laboratory personnel, accessioning department and sales & marketing department to make sure the needs of our clients are being met.
Other responsibilities include data mining for publication of research articles, coordinating and organizing send out specimens, following up on cases with missing information, and assisting genetic counselors with new and ongoing projects for all of our genetic subspecialties (Cancer, Cardio, XLID, Exome, General Genetics).
• Bachelor of Science or related degree (or higher)
• Interest in the field of genetics
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and client services skills
• Proficiency in Word and Excel programs
• General database knowledge and understanding
• Clinical research experience (preferred but not required)
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center