To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Scientist in Biotech
• Perform complex bioanalytical methods on biological matrices, often involving problem solving situations.
• Apply and interpret scientific theories, concepts, techniques, and regulatory requirements in bioanalytical studies and accept a leadership role in developing scientific approaches.
• Act as research scientist, in a team work setting, for technical direction on complex bioanalytical projects.
• Produce reports for reliable, sensitive, and validated methods of analyses.
• Provide technical/scientific guidance and leadership to the study team as well as other areas of the company to ensure project completion.
• Author scientific papers which are published in peer reviewed journals.
• Participate in client visits.
Education/Qualifications Required Education:
• MS degree plus 8-10 years of related hands-on laboratory experience
• Ph.D in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology with 1-2 years of related industry
• Proven track record of immunoassay method development
• Prior experience working in a regulated GLP compliant environment
• Skilled in conducting research, compiling data, data interpretation, and writing reports according to regulatory requirements
• Skilled in performing scientific presentations and preparing scientific publications
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center