To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Clinical Research Associate in Biotech
• Recruiting potential investigators, preparing EC submissions, translating study-related documentation, organizing of meetings and other tasks as instructed by supervisor;
• Completing Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, processing production of reports;
• Assisting with training, mentoring, and development of new employees, e.g. co-monitoring.
• Basic understanding of the clinical trial process
• Minimum two years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries
• Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements.
• Thorough knowledge of monitoring procedures.
• University Degree (life science) or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology);
• Fluency in English language.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center