To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
* Conduct protein engineering and in vitro research to support early drug discovery programs and technology development.
* Be able track ongoing projects, present data, and prepare reports
* B.S. in a biological science 3 to 5 years laboratory research experience
* Strong skills in molecular biology and/or biochemical techniques (e.g., PCR, cloning, mutagenesis, vector construction, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, binding assays), sequence analysis, and data analysis.
* M.S. or B.S with 2+ years experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
* An understanding of the early drug discovery process.
* Experience with antibody/protein engineering and/or phage techniques.
* Experience with Vector NTI and/or Sequencher software packages.
* Familiarity with structural analysis.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center