To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
• Makes authoritative decisions and recommendations that have a major impact on customer focused issues.
• Exercises a high degree of creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in planning, organizing, and guiding programs and activities. Demonstrates ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
• Prepares analyses, reports, and other documentation for publication; presents findings to upper management.
• May provide general guidance, career development and train lower level support staff
• Works effectively with Systems engineers, Current Product Engineering and Software engineers to report and rectify reliability issues.
• Exhibits very strong customer focus, constantly seeking opportunities to understand customer needs and improve satisfaction
• May represent company to outside organizations
• Provide leadership and technical expertise in supporting blood gas clinical trials
• May need to interface with customers directly for resolution or gathering of information of critical issues
•Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to function in a team environment are essential.
•Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Excel and Word, and good oral communication skills are required.
•Adherence to ISO and safety standards is expected
•The candidate must be willing to work in a biohazardous environment.
•Maintains accurate, precise, and legible laboratory notebooks.
•Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems
•Knowledge of management principles and practices.
* Must become expert at all internal database use as well as CAPA, CHCS MIR and other databases
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center