To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Senior Scientist in Biotech
* To develop LC-MS/MS method for quantitation of small molecules in various biological matrices for specific application.
* Plan and coordinate numerous activities with a multi-disciplinary team to achieve maximum efficiency.
* Assist in the training of junior scientists, manufacturing, and QC scientists. Prepare manufacturing documents including SOPís. Assist in projectís method transfer.
* Strong theoretical and hands-on experience in LC-MS/MS on a broad range of instruments, sample preparation and separation, chromatography, troubleshooting and routine instrument maintenance.
* Develop, verify and validate new assays independently. Design and conduct experiments of high complexity within aggressive timelines. Exercise sound technical judgment to solve a wide range of complex scientific problems.
* Interpret, document and communicate effectively complex findings, progress and recommendations in discussions and meetings.
* Recommend innovative solutions to problems with high degree of independent thinking and proficiency. Research new and/or improve product development methodologies
* Experience in product development in diagnostic industry preferred.
* Work with potentially hazardous chemicals and human source materials.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Perform other responsibilities to support the needs of the department as assigned.
M.S. in analytical chemistry or related discipline with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience or Ph.D. in analytical chemistry or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience.)
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center