To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Research Associate, Senior
* Designs experimental plan to support project objectives.
* Executes bench experiments; makes detailed and general observations and analyzes data.
* Prepares technical reports, summaries and quantitative analyses.
* Maintains complete and accurate records.
* Normally acts independently for developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* Identifies and implements improvements to work processes and laboratory environment.
* Recognized expert across a wide range of techniques and their application.
* Recognizes and documents activities for publication and/or patent potential.
* May participate in scientific conferences and contribute to scientific journals.
* Works on extremely complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables.
* Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* Participates or leads cross functional technical teams such as a failure investigation or core team.
* Works well in a team environment by being a productive project team member, suggesting creative solutions to problems and providing input to project planning.
* Establishes interfaces across other organizational groups. Trains others in areas of expertise.
* May supervise lower level personnel and laboratory operations.
* Troubleshoots problems and institutes corrective action.
* Prepares and presents experimental procedures and results in group and project teams.
* Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
* 6 or more years relevant experience or Masters degree; entry level.
* Knows wide range of experimental techniques and skilled in their applications.
* Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
* Capable with searching scientific literature to gain general and specific information.
* Skilled with use of word processing, spreadsheets, graphical and presentation.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center