To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Minimum B.Sc.in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry or related field
• 0-5 years experience in a pharmaceutical based research environment.
• Some knowledge of a wide range of physical chemistry techniques and their application to the formulation of pharmaceutical products.
• Excellent written and presentation skills.
• Sound team membership skills
• Some practical experience with formulation of pharmaceutical products, experimental design and pharmaceutical systems.
• IT Skills (working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
• Prepare prototype formulations
• Organise in-house testing of developed formulations
• Liaise with external labs/contractors to test developed formulations
• Prepare formulation batch for extended stability testing
• Prepare and write reports under guidance for scientific literature, experimental results etc. to ensure effective dissemination of information
• Prepare under guidance Stability reports, Development Pharmaceutics and Manufacturing Dossiers, and interim reports as required
• Conduct literature search to develop novel formulation(s)
• Undertake research into formulations which will generate new intellectual property.
• Develop in a team novel technologies
• Participate in idea-generation processes.
• Conduct benchwork to ascertain feasibility of development.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center