To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
- In a bench based environment develop, design, run and analyse in vitro, ex vivo and in vivo experiments.
- Develop and implement relevant preclinical in vitro, in vivo and ex vivo models to test efficacy and mechanism of action of drug candidates. Develop practical expertise in tumor modeling (in vitro, in vivo models and ex vivo assays).
- Design, implement, analyses, interpret and record immune based assays (flow cytometry, ELISA, MSD, cell assays) to understand the effects of immunotherapeutics for cancer.
- Provide support for in vivo tumor studies, including preparation of cells and/or test substances (e.g. antibodies) for dosing and tissue acquisition for ex vivo analysis; to understand the effect of molecules in complex preclinical models
- Develop existing knowledge and maintain a strong expertise in immune profiling (e.g. FACS analysis) and cytokines/chemokines readouts (e.g. ELISA, MSD)
- Establish predictive and responsive Biomarker strategy for novel therapies.
- Stay up to date with relevant technical and intellectual scientific expertise in cancer cell biology and tumor microenvironment biology (e.g. Immune cells).
- Communicate results, conclusions and recommendations to colleagues, line manager and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Contribute to the writing of study reports.
- Be a highly organized, self-motivated individual with a strong lab/practical background.
- May be required to be a Home Office Personal License Holder
- PhD in oncology, cell biology, immunology, pharmacology or relevant subject with strong preclinical knowledge and focus on in vivo cancer research.
- BSc or MSc in a relevant biological scientific discipline with a focus on in immunology or cancer research supported with strong Industrial experience within an industrial research environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center