To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Transaction Advisory Services Senior Manager
Lead client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value.
Provide engagement team leadership in fostering an open and inclusive environment and effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
Demonstrate advanced knowledge of all phases and aspects of methodology across integrations, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements.
Demonstrate strong transaction knowledge in a particular industry (e.g., utility, manufacturing, software, retail, biotech, etc.) as well as depth in a particular functional area (e.g., Finance, Information Technology, Operations, Human Resources, etc.).
Demonstrate ability to not only identify integration risks and issues, but recommend resolutions.
Lead business development activities to sell work through development of internal and external client relationship networks.
Deliver a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products sufficient to drive additional and repeated engagements.
* a bachelor's degree and approximately 8 years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately 7 years of related work experience
* a degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science or related field
* related certification a plus
* experience related to mergers and/or acquisitions transactions
* experience in re-engineering, turnarounds or business integrations, with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
* experience leading and managing in complex business environments
* ability to make detailed assessments of technology, operations or manufacturing infrastructure
* ability to determine risks and opportunity areas
* ability to synthesize approaches to complex integration conflicts
* ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
* excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
* strong written and verbal communication skills
* a dedication to teamwork
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center