To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Scientist, Product Formulations(
The essential components of this position are in-depth understanding of pharmaceutical formulation principles, global CMC regulatory requirements, as well as strong organizational skills to develop formulations intended for clinical trials and commercialization.
* Provide scientific and technical leadership for product formulation development projects and in general, Global Pharmaceutical Sciences.
* Demonstrate scientific excellence through scientific reports, published articles in peer-reviewed journals, society participation, regulatory filings, and/ or patents.
* Represent department at CMC/Project Team meetings and work closely with other Pharmaceutical Sciences departments, Process Chemistry, Toxicology, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Clinical Development, and Marketing to meet project timelines and objectives.
* Apply current CMC regulatory requirements and guidance’s to support global registration of new products.
* Exhibit leadership skills that result in good performance and career development of junior staff.
* Have excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
This position requires a Ph.D. level education preferably in pharmaceutical sciences or chemical engineering with 4+ years of applicable experience or M.S with 8+ years of relevant experience. Must be able to operate as a functional area leader and utilize knowledge of pharmaceutical science, chemical engineering, literature, and experience to guide decisions in complex situations. Knowledge of fundamental applications of statistics is preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center