To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Serve as a study director in the direction and execution of assigned studies in compliance with GLP regulations as they apply to the conduct of nonclinical research.
· Participate in and coordinate all phases of the study planning process with appropriate departments.
· Generate high-quality protocols, amendments, and reports appropriate for assigned studies.
· Review, interpret, integrate, and present data on assigned studies, using the assistance of senior scientific staff as appropriate.
· Function as contact for the planning and execution of sponsor interaction related to assigned studies, including proposal management and study scheduling, conduct and reporting.
· Provide technical and scientific guidance to the research staff.
· Attend scientific meetings, conferences and training courses to enhance job and professional skills.
· Perform all other related duties as assigned.
· Education: Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent in a scientific related discipline. Related Master's degree (M.S./M.A.) or PhD/DVM preferred.
· Experience: Minimum of 6 to 7 years related experience in the contract research, academic, or pharmaceutical industry.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center