To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Scientist -Cell Based Assays-
The Scientist is responsible for performing clinical testing and assay development under close supervision in the areas of immunology, and cell biology,. The Scientist adds value to the organization by applying his/her skills, knowledge and experience to efficiently and effectively perform clinical testing and assay development experiments to deliver consistent, high quality results that meet client needs.
The Scientist follows established protocols and regulations, documents experimental data and observations, performs weekly calibration verifications of all liquid handling instruments, prepares, operates, maintains laboratory equipment, assists with automated instrument validation and the development of automated methodologies for sample processing and analytical assay automation.
· BA/BS in scientific discipline or lab science (ex. bacteriology, cell biology, immunology, biology, chemistry, etc)
· 2+ years relevant experience in a lab setting
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
· Experience running cell-based assays such as virus neutralization assays
- Assay development and clinical testing experience
· Ability to adhere to laboratory policies, safety and standard operating procedures
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of client protocols and study data
· Strong verbal and written communication skills for internal communications.
· Demonstrated ability of high attention to detail and precision.
· Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently with supervision
· Ability to prioritize tasks by understanding the relative importance and urgency of each task.
· Ability to function and accomplish tasks that require departmental effort to meet demanding timelines and workloads. Able to adapt to changing priorities.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center