To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Staff Biomedical/Algorithms R&D Engineer
* Proposing technical measurement solutions for physiologic problems, and working with internal and external resources to develop these solutions for use in medical device systems.
* Developing core signal processing models, algorithms, simulations, and experimental verifications.
* Understanding and applying medical guidances and global regulatory agency standards.
* Mentorship & oversight of the work product of more junior engineers.
* Demonstrated proficiency for signal acquisition from diverse sensor technologies (ultrasound, laser, impedance, thermal, pressure, optical, acoustic, etc).
* Demonstrated proficiency creating in-vitro phantoms and animal models to test measurement devices; clinical trial experience
* Demonstrated ability to develop clinically relevant parameters from complex sensors, requiring a deep knowledge of physiology and applied physics; particular knowledge of cardiovascular physiology and hemodynamics; experience with start-ups or technology acquisitions is a plus.
* Experience with sensor and digital signal processing.
* Experience with embedded software programming.
* Embedded computing systems
* Mathematical and theoretical proficiency
* Must be a highly motivated self-starter able to achieve results with minimal direction.
* Prefers a high-energy individual who has excellent teamwork skills.
* Must be proactive and creative in achieving goals.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the abilit
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center