To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
* Identify new Biotech opportunities at start up level. Generate sales leads and then review with sales management.
* Develop expertise by regular pan European and global communication - exchange of experiences, applications and technology training.
* Contribute to tactical/strategic plans as requested by commercial.
* Experience and skills to be used anywhere in the region and also in EU if required
* Maintain up to date awareness of relevant technical developments and information through reading technical literature and attendance at technical meetings as appropriate.
* Engineer or PhD degree in Biochemistry / Biochemical Engineering / Biotechnology.
* A previous experience in the Biotechnology field in R&D, Applications or similar functions is strongly preferred.
* Minimum 5 years in a biotech at a pilot/production scale with strong experience in all the downstream process steps (fermentation, chromatography, TFF and filtration).
* Ideally A minimum 2-year experience in sales.
* Technical skills derived from below specified Education / Qualification level.
* Biopurification processes knowledge is an important added value.
* Industrial chromatography is an important added value.
* English language fluent practice is mandatory.
* Good communication skills (verbal and written), customer contact ability, knowledge sharing ability, team worker.
* Self starter and self motivated.
* Ethical and scientific behaviours.
* Ability to plan and organise test work.
* Current driving licence, be prepared to travel abroad.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center