To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Engineer I, R&D (Bioengineer) -
* Performs mechanical testing for characterization of biomaterials.
* Performs pulsatile and other in vitro valve testing for evaluation new designs.
* Writes study protocol and report findings from the study including animal study.
* Maintains the lab safety and quality.
* Performs SEM and other biomechanical tests as needed.
* Writes reports for functional evaluation of returned explanted heart valves.
* Liaison for tissue R&D in support of transcatheter programs
* Perform and design biomechanical test methods.
* Perform pulsatile and other in vitro valve testing for evaluation new design/materials.
* Perform SEM and other test to characterize the tissue properties.
* Maintain the lab safety and carry other lab related duties.
* Write and execute protocols.
* Coordinate and monitor the lab tests for functional evaluation of returned explanted heart valves.
* Write reports for functional evaluation of returned heart valves.
* Prepare and document the histology samples.
* Liaison role for tissue characterization.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center