To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Research Analyst in Biotech
This is a unique opportunity to expand your life science background to gain a commercial perspective on the pharmaceutical and biotech industry while developing your scientific expertise.
You will analyze primary research (e.g., physician surveys, prescription data), assess clinical trial data for agents in drug development, and interface with thought leaders in relevant disease areas to produce high value analyses on drug development for senior decision makers in the biopharmaceutical industry.
You will create reports with embedded models and analytical tools for the pharmaceutical and biotech marketplace. This position will allow you to do the following:
* Act as primary, lead author responsible for a variety of reports that provide business insight on key questions or diseases of interest to the pharmaceutical industry; answer client inquiries, and provide the so-what commercial analysis.
* Develop to become an expert in your therapeutic area. Participate in sales calls to
* clients, and talk to the press.
* Learn how to assess and forecast market opportunity for agents in clinical development.
* Mentor more junior analysts.
* Participate in consulting assignments.
* Strong scientific and / or industry knowledge-equivalent to an advanced degree (Ph.D.) or MS/MBA degree. Industry experience is preferred.
* Knowledge of several disease areas
* Ability to provide the commercial analysis for the information provided in the report.
* High degree of interest and ability to identify key clinical and commercial issues to provide high-value insight.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center