To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
* Plan, design and conduct experimental plans, collect and process data, and interpret and report results (>80% laboratory time).
* Contribute to experimental scope and critical path of fermentation projects.
* Communicate within department and project team.
* Stay current with scientific literature, patents and seeks new opportunities within the project scope
* Support and nurture collaboration in a multifunctional team.
* M.S. in Microbiology , Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry, or other related discipline; or B.S. in aforementioned disciplines with 3 years industrial experience.
* Demonstrated knowledge of fermentation microbiology
* Demonstrated knowledge of process development and piloting
* Ability to design and execute experiments
* Ability to organize and conduct lab experiments and piloting trials
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated capability to participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team
* Demonstrated commitment to safety in the job environment
* Ability to travel up to 20%
* Industrial R&D experience
* Industrial fermentation technology implementation experience
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center