To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
• Application of genetic approaches in a variety of Gram negative pathogens to characterize antibiotic activity and enable the identification and characterization of novel inhibitors. This would include heterologous pathway expression systems, regulated and conditional gene expression, knockout library construction and other approaches.
• Phenotypic characterization of strains.
• Development of whole cell assay systems for studying inhibitor mechanisms of action and for identification of factors mediating whole cell activity
• Supervision and mentoring of scientific associates
• Preparation of written reports documenting research findings
Minimum requirements • Ph.D. with postdoc and/or equivalent experience as a bacteriologist/bacterial geneticist with strength in Gram negative genetics, microbial physiology and metabolism.
• Must have an excellent publication record.
• Must be an excellent communicator, team-oriented, and results-driven.
• Candidates should have demonstrated collaboration skills, leadership qualities, and ability to influence for success. Industry experience is a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center