To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Senior Research Scientist
* Manage and direct the Research & Development projects and/or group personnel research efforts to complete assigned projects.
* Develop mathematical models of processes in support of new product development and upgrades
* Perform product development in areas of process analyzer in areas including (but not limit to) Process GC, UV fluorescent, NIR and TDL process analyzer.
* Lead research and development projects as the project manager for those projects.
* Prepare reports on research and development efforts for internal use, and papers for the purpose of obtaining patents.
* Provide engineering support for the Analyzer product line.
* Minimum five (5) years experience in advanced instrumentation research and development.
* Minimum of two (2) years experience in leading research and development project teams
* Project management experience managing projects and resources to meet development project milestones dates and budget goals
* Experience in the design of experment (DOE) and instrumentation
* Ph.D. in Chemistry, Physics or Chemical Engineering
* Experience in Spectroscopy, Process analyzer
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center