To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Validation Engineer III-
* Organize and conduct validations related to raw material changes in membrane and finished goods. Scope of the work will include single product changes and changes affecting a wide range of products and membranes.
* Focus on understanding fundamental impact of changes and the implications to final product and customer applications as well as strict adherence to cGMP policies and practices.
* The position will be required to work with a broad cross section of the population including upper management, R&D personnel, process engineers, quality engineers, technicians and operators both inside and outside the Jaffrey and Bedford plants.
* Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with 5-7 years experience or Masters Degree with 2-3 years experience
* Experience within a cGMP manufacturing or R&D facility
* Project Management skills
* Lean Six Sigma or advanced statistical skills
* Scientific report writing skills
* Data Analysis Skills
* Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to work with others
* Ability to influence in a team environment
* Demonstrated leadership skills within a manufacturing or scientific organization
* Software: Microsoft Word, Excel and Project. Minitab and ORACLE or SAP Enterprise systems
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center