To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Research Assistant/Associate Intern (Breeding, Biotech, Regulatory)
Interns receive hands-on experience in plant pathology and entomology within a commercial setting.
Daily transportation to the our site is required and will be the responsibility of the Intern. All assignments are paid and offer you the ability to be a contributing member of the team with meaningful responsibilities.
* Current enrollment in BS or MS degree program in Biology, Agronomy, plant science, soil science, or related field
* Sophomore standing or higher (but not yet graduated)
* Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0
* Willingness/ability to relocate for the summer if necessary
* Detail and results-orientation with the ability to work in a team-based environment
* Demonstrated organizational and problem solving skills
· Ability to successfully pass drug screening and background check
* Database skills and previous internship completed in related area
Interns must plan to return to academic studies the semester there internship or co/op in order to qualify for the program.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center