To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Senior Scientist in Biotech
* Perform experiments, reviews and analyzes data, and prepare final reporting following full quality documentation and procedures.
* Develop custom assay protocols for specific applications in Industrial Microbiology.
* Generate controlled documents, such as SOPs and validation reports.
* Perform instrument demo to customers.
* Interface with customers including active participation in discussions relating to the development of assays and products aimed at customer-specific applications. Trouble shooting and developing alternate strategies to an emerging problem.
* Accountable for ensuring customer satisfaction by delivering quality product, while adhering to aggressive time lines and working with multiple functional groups like Technical Service, Marketing and Sales.
* Collaborate with the marketing team to develop application notes to support the sales and marketing effort on promoting the product line.
* Technical expertise of Microbiology with hand-on experience in growing various micro-organisms.
* Must have organization, planning and goal setting skills and be capable of working with minimal supervision.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated success working in a team environment to achieve desired goals are required.
* Experience with flow cytometry platforms is desired.
* Knowledge in fluorescence chemistry and sample preparation methodologies is highly desired.
* Documentation skill with attention to detail in writing professional reports, SOPs and Validation documents is required.
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power point is expected.
Education and Experience:
Requires a BS in a life science with at least 5 years of lab experience in Life science. Advanced degree preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center