To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Scientist, Research and Development
· Evaluates ideas for applications to existing projects, and concepts that can lead to new or improved products or processes.
· Has an active role in the filing process, working closely with Regulatory Affairs and Manufacturing, and as needed with Project Management, Program Management and Strategic Marketing.
· Maintains good laboratory records of experimental design and data.
· Manages daily work flow in alignment with the department and company goals and timelines.
· Conducts and troubleshoots complex technical experiments working independently to develop methods and procedures on new assignments.
· Supports product launch team. Provides weekly progress reports to IHC R&D Manager.
· Ability to train and provide technical guidance to lower level personnel.
· Provides input to the performance evaluations of co-workers and research associates.
· BS or MS in biology, biochemistry or related field plus 4-6 years of relevant R&D experience in reagent development.
· Prior experience in developing and executing studies needed to file FDA applications is required.
· A good understanding of basic concepts in protein/ peptide kinetics and knowledge of IHC reagent technology is essential.
· Demonstrated success in technical proficiency, scientific writing, scientific creativity, scientific literature interpretation and independent thought are a must.
· Ability to meet critical product launch deadlines and familiarity with product development phase review process a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are needed.
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously is essential.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center