To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Research Associate/Scientist- Cell Biology and Molecular Virology
Looking for a self-motivated, innovative and independent scientist to join our efforts in discovering novel antiviral therapies in a dynamic, fast-paced research setting. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing biochemical and cell-based assays, establishing viral cultures, and screening and characterizing novel Biologics and chemical inhibitors. The candidate should have strong technical skills in biochemistry, molecular and cell biology.
• BS/BA or Master’s degree with at least 2 years of experience in biology or a related field, along with strong data management skills and extensive molecular/cell biology expertise.
• Experience in experimental design, data interpretation and statistical analysis.
• A strong work ethic, excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to function in an interdisciplinary team setting are required.
• Knowledge and prior experience in virology research and drug discovery are highly desired.
• Experience with polyomaviruses, herpes viruses, or other DNA viruses is a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center