To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Scientist, Formulation Sciences(
* Provide scientific and technical leadership for early formulation development projects and in general, Global Pharmaceutical Sciences.
* Demonstrate scientific excellence through scientific reports, published articles in peer-reviewed journals, society participation, regulatory filings, and/ or patents.
* Represent department at project team meetings and work closely with other Pharmaceutical Sciences departments, Process Chemistry, Toxicology, Pharmacokinetics, Regulatory Affairs, and Clinical Development to meet project timelines and objectives.
* Apply current CMC regulatory requirements and guidance's to support exploratory IND, IND or IMPD registration of new clinical formulations.
* Exhibit leadership skills that result in good performance and career development of junior staff.
* Have excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
* This position requires a Ph.D.-level education preferably in pharmaceutical sciences or chemical engineering with four years of applicable experience.
* Industrial experience with topical ophthalmic, IV and oral dosage forms of early development candidates is desirable.
* Must be able to operate as a functional area leader and utilize knowledge of pharmaceutical science, chemical engineering, literature and experience to guide decisions in complex situations.
* A working knowledge of CMC and GLP/GMP regulations is required.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center