Date: 08-Nov-2011Sr. Biology Professional
To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Biology Professional
* Individual will perform laboratory tests and experiments involving mechanical and biochemical testing of tissues in supporting research on material and tissue interaction. The candidate will be involved research studies including those in the area of Material Science, Molecular and Cell Biology, Histopathology, Microscopy and Metrology.
* Strong attention to detail, curiosity and creativity, as well as high quality of work are crucial.
* The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all Allergan internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements.
* Bachelor's degree in Life Science or Engineering field.
* 2-4 years experience in the Medical Device, Pharma, related industry or academic laboratory experience
* Specific experience in the area of Biomaterials, Molecular and Cell Biology, Histology, Microscopy and Metrology desirable.
* Experience with animal and tissue studies, including in vivo, in situ, ex vivo and in vitro models desirable but not essential.
* Attention to detail and quality of work required.
* Good communication and documentation skills required.
* Working knowledge of laboratory technique required.
* Good understanding of mathematics and Microsoft Excel required.
* Understanding of statistical principles desirable.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center