To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Clinical Research Associate in Biotech
* Independently be responsible for all activities of the clinical trial including clinical site selection, study initiation visits, training of on-site personnel, study close-out visits and trial monitoring with on-site audits of clinical data for accuracy and completeness, and clinical report preparation and presentation.
* Devise and write study protocols, investigator manuals, site specific instruction manuals and design case report forms for new and modified products.
* Prepare clinical reports and clinical/non-clinical sections of regulatory submissions and prepare scientific abstracts, posters and publications arising from the trials.
* Assist with the management of key study parameters (i.e. start-up activities, enrollment, data collection, etc.)
* Responsible for timely identification of problems or issues that could affect the results or timely completion of the trial, or any protocol deviations, and for suggesting mechanisms for solving the problem.
* Maintain a high level of familiarity with clinical literature in field of study and related areas and stay up to date on major advances in cancer detection and the use of new tests and advances in clinical practice.
* Bachelorís degree in a scientific discipline (Clinical Sciences, Health/Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and/or Human Physiology), RN or BSN degree or equivalent.
* Minimum of 2 years experience with In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) products, preferably in molecular diagnostics or immunodiagnostics, and/or cancer diagnostics.
* Previous hands-on experience in clinical research at either a pharmaceutical/biotech company or hospital is highly desirable.
* Excellent knowledge of good clinical trial design, including the number and types of subjects and specimens that will be required, the conditions under which specimens must be collected, potential interferants for a given disease, and the current gold standard for the diagnosis of that disease.
* Requires experience in monitoring sites and excellent team skills.
* Must remain current with regulatory and clinical requirements for diagnostic products and translate the regulatory requirements into clinical trials.
* Must also know who the thought leaders are for a given disease condition and the institutions with access to the required study populations.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center