To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Research Scientist in Biotech
* Responsible for developing and improving treatment plan dose computation models/algorithms for radiation therapy.
* Participate in the development of strategic product roadmap.
* Synchronize research activities in support of the development roadmap.
* Participate in collaborations with research partners and provide support for their research activities as they relate to our products.
* Assists in analysis of new technologies.
* Ph.D. in Physics, Computer Science, or Mathematics. Advanced degree in Medical Physics a plus.
* Strong knowledge of dose computation algorithms (superposition, MC, deterministic)
* Experience programming highly parallelized algorithmic solutions (CPU/GPU) required
* Knowledge of C/C++/C# and object oriented programming
* Good understanding of sound software development practices
* Good communication skills and good problem solving skills
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center