To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Biomanufacturing Engineer for Solutions
* Propose and develop new best practices required in the biopharmaceutical industry.
* Are able to critically examine/analyze data and model process behavior to characterize process performance.
* Design experiments to understand process sensitivity and troubleshoot operation issues.
* Are able to carry out reviews/audits to examine process sequence, operation protocol, design parameters and recommend appropriate changes.
* Independently design and execute experimental protocols.
* Understand scaling issues, constraints and sizing techniques relating to the cleint's application.
* Are able to decipher and understand Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs).
* Troubleshoot field application related issues: equipment, operation or design-related
* Technically qualify and manage solutions projects with our clients in the biopharmaceutical industry (Mabs, rec. proteins, plasma, vaccines etc.). This will involve aspects of process development, scale-up, robustness studies and implementation/start-up in pilot or manufacturing scale.
* Travel to our clients - willingness to travel up to 60% of time
* Have excellent English skills - verbal and written, additional EU languages like French and/or German are a plus
* Are willing to relocate to France (Molsheim/Strasbourg area) and motivated to learn the French language.
Bachelors of Science in Biochemical, Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering. The position requires a sound knowledge of the principles and application of engineering fundamentals - especially fluid dynamics - coupled with a hands-on, practical sensibility of engineering design. A clear understanding of scaling requirements and constraints in biopharmaceutical applications. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer-driven focus are required. Excellent data analysis and organizational skills, project management skills are a clear plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center