To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
• Responsible for preparation and analysis of samples.
• Responsible for the operation of Gas Chromatograph and other laboratory equipment.
• Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
• Position requires a dependable and reliable individual; whose daily presence adds to the success of the facility.
• Expediently analyze samples in accordance with the specified methodology. Pay close attention to client expectations with respect to TAT and any special requirements that have been outlined in a project notice or in LIMS. Give project updates to Supervisor and/or Project Manager as appropriate.
• Follow safety regulations. Discuss any concerns or questions with the Safety Officer.
• Perform analyses in compliance with the laboratory standard of quality as outlined in the Laboratory Quality Assurance Program Document. Work with Quality Assurance Department to address and internal or external concerns with data or procedures. Perform analysis on blind check samples to demonstrate continued proficiency.
• Data entry of analytical results into the LIMS and assuring the data is released through the peer review process and reported to the Project File.
• Work in a semi-supervised capacity. Keeping supervisor advised of any quality or production concerns as needed.
• Maintain records of method specified studies.
• Perform other duties that are assigned in order that the company can fulfill its company mission of quality, service, and growth
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related courses.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience operating Gas Chromatograph and/or Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectroscopy intrumentation.
• Candidates should be self motivated and energetic.
• Have excellent interpersonal, communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals and/or groups both within the organization or while representing the organization.
• Excellent organizational skills coupled with the ability to coordinate and prioritize a variety of tasks while marshalling the resources necessary to accomplish them.
• Candidate should have a minimum of 1-2 years of GC/GC-MS experience.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, while directing numerous projects concurrently with different deadlines.
• High level of accuracy is required, with special attention to detail.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center