To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Medical Science Liaison role with biotech and/or specialty pharmaceuticals
Proven success in a Medical Science Liaison role with biotech and/or specialty pharmaceuticals.
Experience working with a specialty biologic product or an orphan disease area.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Excellent analytical (qualitative and quantitative), strategic thinking, creativity, and problem solving skills.
Must be adept at influence management and working under pressure.
Demonstrates initiative and is a self-starter. Ability and desire to take on new challenges, to drive for compelling individual results, and still be part of a team. Hands-on approach to projects.
Ability to excel in an entrepreneurial environment; self-directed and comfortable with broad and varied job responsibilities. Comfortable functioning with ambiguity.
1. Minimum of 4-6 years of proven success as an MSL (5-8+ preferred) in a biotech/pharmaceutical organization.
2. Background in pharmacy/internal medicine and/or immunology/rheumatology preferred. Oncology experience will also be considered.
3. Specialty disease experience is strongly preferred.
4. Strong, adaptable communicator with an educational and patient focused approach.
5. Adept at project management and attainment of goal deadlines.
6. Deep understanding of Legal and Regulatory environment for MSL.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center