To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Research Associate in Biotech
This individual will be engaged in the preclinical development of antibody therapeutics within the Antibody Drug Discovery Department. The associate will handle a variety of experiments to screen and characterize antibodies including cell based assays, analysis of cell signaling, protein-protein interactions and cell surface binding. Experience with standard molecular biology techniques, including cloning are necessary to fulfill this role. Experience with tissue culture is also desirable.
As part of the team, the incumbent will have the opportunity to make visible contributions to a variety of projects within the program, will enjoy the opportunity to cross-train, and will interact with a knowledgeable and friendly multidisciplinary team of scientists.
* BS/MS or equivalent;
* 2+ years of industrial/academic laboratory experience;
* Strong background in cell-based assays and molecular biology;
* Highly analytical mind, attention to detail, and organization skills are critical
* Ability to multi-task and organize multiple experiments simultaneously
* Collaborative and proactive attitude.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center