To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
Bioanalytical Staff Scientist
• Research and develop analytical methods for validation assays using a variety of analytical techniques for multidisciplined studies to generate results, solve problems, and interpret data of a scientific nature.
• Undertake original research that includes developing and confirming highly sensitive, reliable assay methodologies for the rapid and accurate analysis of pharmaceuticals in biological fluids and tissues.
• Perform complex analytical methods on biological matrices, often involving problem solving situations.
• Apply and interpret scientific theories, concepts, techniques, and regulatory requirements in bioanalytical and mass spectrometry studies and accepts leadership role in developing scientific approaches.
• Act as research scientist, in a team work setting, for technical direction on complex bioanalytical and mass spectrometry projects.
• Respond to unscheduled deadlines, client needs, crises, etc. without neglecting other duties.
• Produce reports for reliable, sensitive, and validated methods of analyses.
• Author scientific papers which are published in peer reviewed journals.
* PhD in analytical chemistry or related degree, with 1 to 2 years of experience. Relevant experience may be substituted for education.
* Experience and knowledge of analytical instrumentation (eg - HPLC, GC, LC/MS/MS).
* Proven track record of analytical method development.
* Skilled in conducting research, compiling data, data interpretation, and writing reports according to regulatory requirements.
* Skilled in performing scientific presentations and preparing scientific publications.
* Knowledge of laboratory automation software, system software, and Microsoft applications.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center