To see other BioTech job opportunities,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/
This position is in the Biotechnology group and is primarily a bench level job focusing on real time PCR assay and product development in an FDA-QSR and ISO9001 compliant organization. The ideal candidate will have experience in general molecular biology methods and an understanding of human pathogens and infectious diseases. In addition to technical qualifications, the ideal candidate will be highly goal-oriented and organized and be able to thrive in an atmosphere of shifting demands and priorities. The candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills. The ability to work in a cross-functional team-based environment and with outside collaborators is a requirement.
- Help to optimize real time PCR and/or RT-PCR assays for the GeneXpert platform based on design input requirements.
- Help in the development of diagnostic tests
- Help develop and write verification and validation SOPs and technical reports.
- Maintain detailed experimental records.
- Present data at technical meetings.
- Minimum of 2 years laboratory experience in biotech industry, academic lab or public health lab
- Real time PCR or RT-PCR and product development experience
- Must possess skills/knowledge in handling clinical samples and be able to work in a BSL-2 environment.
- Excellent documentation and communications skills.
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft computer programs
- Experience with design of experiments methods desirable
- BS/MS in molecular biology or scientific discipline.
To apply for this position, please visit
BioTech FYI Center